LEGACY PRODUCT PROGRAMS
Producing low-volume, high-mix items saps financial resources needed to support your core products. See how QCC can help you meet existing customer demand for legacy products.
- Gain a home for non-core products
- Continue supply to key customers
- Reduce and control operating costs
- Improve asset utilization
- Achieve a transparent, seamless solution
While all our proven legacy successes include precision manufacturing and assembly, our custom business solutions include licensing agreements and the purchase of legacy product lines.
- Uninterrupted Continuity of Supply
- LTA/Warranty Responsibility
- Licensing & Divestiture Options
- Asset Recovery for Equipment, Inventory & IP
- Collaborative Channel Management
As your business evolves and product lines mature, maintaining and supplying older products drains resources. What was once a profitable business is now costly overhead. Continuing to produce low-volume, high-mix items results in more expensive manufacturing, increased inventories which depletes financial resources needed to support your core products.
QCC’s Legacy Product Support helps you maximize production of core products while continuing to meet existing customer demand for legacy products.